DB/Vacancy-106/20 – Branch Relationship Manager IFB
Job Title: Branch Relationship Manager IFB
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking, Finance or related field.
Diploma/Certificate in Islamic banking, finance or related field is an added advantage.
Minimum of Six (6) years relevant experience
The job holder is responsible to plan, organize, lead, and control business development activities within the branch team in the assigned region. The Branch Relationship Manager IFB Medium Branches will be responsible for attracting, deepening and managing financial relationship to meet deposit and Interest Free Financing and Investment growth goals, achieve business growth for the Bank in the IFB market segment, promote and sell other products and services of the Bank to enhance value-add relationship with existing customers
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Interest Free Banking (IFB) operations, IFB Deposit & Investment/financing products.
- Good Knowledge of IFB mode of finance/investments, Shari’ah principles and associated risks.
- Knowledge and experience in modern sales and marketing practices in financial services industry.
- Networking skills to effectively leverage on relationships that will enhance customer acquisition and retention.
- Extensive banking background, including understanding credit, risk management, and compliance requirements.
- Project management skills
Place of Work
Dashen Bank Worabe Branch, Dashen Bank Kibet Branch & Dashen Bank Butajira Branch under Wolaita District Office
Interested and qualified applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit in person their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification at Wolaita District Office found in Wolaita City or Dashen Bank Talent Management Department, found in the Bank’s Head Quarter Building 8th floor located in front of National Bank of Ethiopia, until November 03, 2020.