What does a POS service mean?
- POS service is a service in which the Merchant is able to accept any payments using local and international VISA, MasterCard, UnionPay and American Express Cards coming from all over the word for payment using the Point of Sale (POS) terminal installed by Dashen Bank.
What benefit do I get if I became a merchant of Dashen Bank?
- Since Payments are transferred electronically, your cash handling cost will be reduced.
- It enables you to attract cardholders that in turn increase your customer base.
- It increases your sales volume
- The merchant can get 20% commission from sale of Amole digital contents if it becomes an Amole merchant.
- It reduces risk related to forged Notes and bounced checks.
- It enables you to control daily transaction through POS reports and bank statements.
- Being users of modern way of payment by itself will add a good image for your business.
What are the requirements to become a Dashen Merchant?
- Opening an account (saving or current) in one of Dashen Area Banks.
- Renewed Legal documents
- Signing a standard contract.