Murabaha Financing – Investment
A financing arrangement for IFB customers for the purpose of acquiring moveable and immovable properties aimed at supporting the investment needs of customers, which is offered with different modalities
- The customer should be engaged in Shari’ah compliant business [Halal Business]
- Meet business’s needs for acquiring moveable properties
- Offered for the maximum tenure of five years or less
- Depending on the nature of the business and its cash flow pattern, the repayment can be in monthly, quarterly, semiannually or at lump sum.
- Regular repayment amount should include principal and profit mark-up.
- Maturity: up to 5 years
- Recent business registration documents, renewed business/investment licenses, TIN certificates, recent tax clearances; at least three preceding fiscal years’ financial statements and recent financial statement not-older than three months.
- Present acceptable and adequate collateral that sufficiently covers the credit requested.
- Healthy credit relationship with other banks
- Financing requests for Birr 5.0 million and above should be backed by audited financial statements
- For more, refer the IFB Investment and Financing Procedure Manual